Are you a talented starting game developer that would love a position on an MMORPG project? Do you live in the Netherlands? Than perhaps this is the opportunity for you.
We are an early phase project, currently in the stage of acquiring financing. We are looking for team members in this large project. In exchange for shares you will be responsible for the technical development of (part of) the game. With a small team of experts we aim to bring this game to community funding and achieve additional funding from other sources. We all work on this on a time-for-share basis.
If we are successful in securing funding you will be full time employed as a junior developer. You will be required to work in the Netherlands (the Hague proximity).
We have a place for an energetic junior level but talented developer that wants to learn and grow on this large project. You will start out on an assortment of technical tasks that are essential in early project development, such as developing and maintaining our web applications. As the project grows you will gradually move into larger scale and increasingly ambitious core game development. We will support and guide you in your development with the long term aim of helping you grow to a senior level.
A few qualities we look for:
- You have completed a Bachelor or Master in ICT or Computer Sciences.
- You have experience with setting up, extending and maintaining WordPress based websites.
- You have knowledge of basic website/hosting related topics and tools such as web servers, email servers, DNS, SEO and security.
- Knowledge of C#/Unity is an advantage.
- You are flexible, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- You are an optimist, you love solving problems and you like to take initiative.
- You are reliable and stress and deadlines do not faze you.
- You enjoy working closely with developers, designers and artists in a team and you care about having fun in the workplace.
- You have excellent English language skills.
This project might not make it past crowd funding, costing you time without monetary reward. That is a risk you need to be aware of. This game might also be the gap in the market we think it is. In that case this is a multi-million euro project with considerable future revenues, making your shares valuable.
Obviously you need to be as enthusiastic about the project as we are. If we think you are a good fit for our team, we will spend time explaining the project and the contract proposal with you. You will get an interview with the CTO and the CEO.